-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a 2006 mega cab and the 4wd light comes on then off

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2006 mega cab and the 4wd light comes on then off again also have had the 4 lo and 4 hi lights flash occasionally, I have 345000 on the truck and it is not giving any codes. also when driving at highway speeds when you let off the throttle there is a humming/ vibration noise could that be in transfercase?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

The first thing you will need to do is check and see what codes are in the TIPM which is the fuse box under the hood. You will not be able to get these codes with a cheap code reader so you will need a scantool, once you have the codes post them here so I can tell you how to repair it..

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that but there are no codes as stated. Figured there would be no help here. Please just cancel this trial and refund whatever was charged thanks
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

I attached a screenshot of the WITech we use that will be needed to retrieve the codes from all the modules to determine your issues.

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Since I haven't got a reply I'm guessing you have it fixed....

Glad I could help and thank you for the positive rating,

Brad