Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Lightnig bolt light comes on, and fuel milage is getting bad

Customer Question

Customer: lightnig bolt light comes on, and fuel milage is getting bad
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: truck goes in to tow mode and runs bad
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the light comes on. Most auto parts stores such as Auto Zone will do this scan for you at no charge. If you can get this done and post back with the fault code and or codes I will try and help you get this figured out and resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.