Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

2010 ram 1500 instrument cluster stopped working. Interior

Customer Question
2010 ram 1500 instrument cluster...
2010 ram 1500 instrument cluster stopped working. Interior lights out,wipers came on and can,t be shut off
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
12/9/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing to do here is to check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If an issue is found with one or more fuses the affected fuses need replaced and the components re checked for proper operation.If all fuses are o.k. this can be a fault with the instrument cluster itself or a fault with a body control computer as I have seen these cause issues like this.You would need to have the fault codes checked to see what codes are set to locate and repair the cause here.If you can get the codes checked using a scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician