-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

GOING DOWN THE ROAD MY 2005 DODGE RAM 5.9 THE GLOW PLUG LITE

Customer Question

GOING DOWN THE ROAD MY 2005 DODGE RAM 5.9 THE GLOW PLUG LITE COME ON AND IT GONGS YOU
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!!

Is the check engine light on and if so what codes are setting? Not sure if you know but Cummins doesn't have glow plugs, then light your seeing is the grid heater and if it's dinging going down the road it could be a bad injector, bad intake temperatire sensor, or a software issue of you have a programmer on it...

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he shop mamual calls it a glow plug !!! Bill
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but it's wrong if you read it has glow plugs....