tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  owned repair shop for 25yrs
14541291

I lost all my keys to my dodge ram 1500 and have a wedding

Customer Question

I lost all my keys to my dodge ram 1500 and have a wedding in the morning to get to. Whats the cheapest way to replace the ignition, please and thanks - Tim
Category: Dodge
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

there isnt an easy way,if you have AAA or maybe your insurence will pay for a locksmith to come out and make a key for you,you may also want to just call a locksmith[it may be cheaper for him to make a key than to replace the key lock.

i will give you instructions,,

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/npyox86dvlfd19h/1113-dodge-KEY%20CYLINDER.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/npyox86dvlfd19h/1113-dodge-KEY%20CYLINDER.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help