Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

2005 Durango LTD Hemi - Dashboard lights have turned on with

Customer Question

2005 Durango LTD Hemi - Dashboard lights have turned on with normal operation. Emergency Brake, Engine Light, Seatbelyt and others. Wife reported wipers not working but did when I tried. Also, Navigation screen flickers on and off but works perfect when it comes on. When off, the radio works fine. Able to power radio on and off. Please advise
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vehicle Navigation Screen is not operation as well as most buttons most the time. Radio still works and can be powered on and off with power button. Head unit screen randomly turns on, chimes and works perfectly. Navigation works perfectly when on. Usually only lasts a couple of minutes before it turns off again. Sometimes will flicker on and off a few times. Has lasted a couple days at times. I removed head unit to check connections and nothing changed. This morning the warning lights in dashboard were on for the duration of trip. Everything functioned normally. Brake Light, Seatbelt, Engine Light and others all illuminated with no signs of problems. Not really cold out today. Raining and mid 60's.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what is failing we need to start with having the computer system scanned to see if the computer is setting any fault codes, anytime the warning lights as well as check engine light come on the computer should set and store a fault code if its detecting a problem. If you can get the scan done and report back with the results I will try and help you determine the cause.