Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

1994 Dodge 250. gh beams work, low beams non existent. Head

Customer Question

1994 Dodge 250.
High beams work, low beams non existent.
Head light switch or dimmer switch?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. This will be the dimmer switch and not the headlight switch. If it were the headlight switch, then the lights would not work at all. Replace the dimmer switch and that should fix this.

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Chris. I ordered one today be here @ 7:00 am tomorrow
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Good morning! Did you get the new dimmer switch installed?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Installed new dimmer switch, works great! Thank you
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Yes!! That is very good news! Glad I was able to help you out, and when you get a moment would you help me out and give me a positive rating for my services? I can still help you out if you need further assistance even after you rate.

Thanks!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Good morning! , just checking back to see if you received my last reply. It seemed as though you were pleased with my service, but I have noticed that you still have not rated me. If you are not happy with my service please let me know why. Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Good day! , just checking back to see if you received my last reply. It seemed as though you were pleased with my service, but I have noticed that you still have not rated me. If you are not happy with my service please let me know why. Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

"Installed new dimmer switch, works great! Thank you"

.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, are you seeing my replies? Did I do something wrong or??? I don't get it :((

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Oh well glad I was able to help you and will leave you alone. You probably have a good reason why you will not rate my service. Just hope you are ok,

Chris