sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

2006 Durango the interior lights, radio, and door locks 't

Customer Question

2006 Durango the interior lights, radio, and door locks don't work (engine running the locks work). Had inspected ( in tx so a mechanical inspection) and after that is when the problem presented itself. Picked up car on Saturday and not open Sunday. Checked the fuses at home and did not find any of the ones I checked bad.
Thanks for your input
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Did you just ask this question a little while ago here on the site?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Ok, please reply back to me using your first question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2006 Durango the interior lights, radio, and door locks don't work (engine running the locks work). Had inspected ( in tx so a mechanical inspection) and after that is when the problem presented itself. Picked up car on Saturday and not open Sunday. Checked the fuses at home and did not find any ... view fullWhat is wrong
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/7b4cb7df45bc4562b0cd4f44f449816c

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whatever you just sent I cannot access
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

This is a duplicate question. Please close.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have an answer. Have used this before and there has been direction on the first question.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You have no power on the IOD circuit for wahtever reason. It may be a wiring issue or intenral failullre in the integrated power module or junction block but by far the most likely cause for this would be a blown fuse. I expect the IOD fuse was overlooked when checking fuses.

The IOD fuse is in the junction block, in the left kick panel under the dash. It's fuse 12, a 25 amp. Double check this and you should find it's blown.