Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

I puchashed a 91 w350 4x4 with a B5.9-160 ,the eng# is

Customer Question
hi I puchashed a 91...
hi I puchashed a 91 w350 4x4 with a B5.9-160 ,the eng# ***** ***** mfg date 19910522. I am not confident it is the original block.
questions:
1.did this engine come with an intecooler ?
2. it calls for (###) ###-####injectors, any suggestions /part number for an injector with a slight bit more performance, nothing extreme just a few more hp,
3. any suggestion for a direct fit turbo replacement for a sight performance bump, again nothing extreme.
Thanks for the help if you can, I have already ordered, paid for, and received at full set of injectors than don't fit,,,I need some experienced advice from an ol cummins sage,, Cheers
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 day by:
11/2/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

One place you might check to see if they can get you the info you are looking for here is a dealer or authorized repair center.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Morning, Your response:
"One place you might check to see if they can get you the info you are looking for here is a dealer or authorized repair center.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue"
is no answer at all to my specific questions, please provide a specific answer to my specific question other than instructing me to a dealer or authorized repair.
Many Thanks,

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician