Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

I purchased a used 2010 Dodge Ram 2wd SLT that came with

Customer Question
aftermarket quad headlights. I purchase...
I purchased a used 2010 Dodge Ram 2wd SLT that came with aftermarket quad headlights. I purchase a set of dual headlights with the correct H13 bulb and for some reason the low beam doesnt work under normal setting but turns on when switch is on high beam. Need help in fixing this issue.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/1/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 2 years ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Is it possible to take pics of the connector setup so I can try to get an idea of what you did to swap it back or what they did to swap it in the first place?

Jerry, Master Mechanic