cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I have a 2011 Dodge Caravan stow-n-go. The electronic

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Dodge Caravan stow-n-go. The electronic windows on the driver's and passenger's side go down by themselves when the car is parked. Also, the flashers come on and off occasionally when driving. Took it to dealership and they replaced the battery, but could find nothing else wrong. Problems keep occurring. Took it to another shop and they could not find the problem and suggested we take it back to the dealership and that it may be a problem with the computer module. Can you help?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

it sounds like an issue with the pcm i would have your shop test the pcm (power control module) to make sure it is working properly