2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan
REMOVAL The Power Distribution Center (PDC) is serviced as a unit with the headlamp/dash wire harness. If any internal circuit of the PDC or the PDC housing is faulty or damaged, the entire PDC and headlamp/ dash wire harness unit must be replaced.
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the Air Inlet System (housing and resonator).
3. Disconnect each of the wire harness connectors.
4. Remove the fasteners that secure each of the wire harness ground eyelets to the vehicle body and chassis components.
5. Disengage each of the retainers that secure the engine compartment wire harness to the vehicle body and chassis components.
6. Remove the nut retaining the PDC to its mounting bracket.
7. Remove the PDC and the wire harness from the engine compartment as a unit.
1. Position the PDC in the engine compartment.
2. Align the PDC mounting slots with the blades on the PDC mounting bracket.
3. Install the mounting nut onto the PDC.
4. Route the wire harness from the PDC through the engine compartment, engaging each of the harness retainers to the mounting provisions in the vehicle body and chassis components.
5. Install and tighten the fasteners that secure each of the engine compartment wire harness ground eyelets to the vehicle body and chassis components.
6. Reconnect each of the wire harness connectors.
7. Connect the battery negative cable.
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating