sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I bought an '89 Ram b250 and someone before me removed all

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I bought an '89 Ram b250 and someone before me removed all the smog pump hoses.
I'd like to find part numbers so I can put them back on it to pass emissions.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Need part numbers for the hoses to the smog pump on Dodge b250 ram van with 5.9 engine 1989
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure. Can I get my answers by Monday?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The parts would be best sourced from a salvage yard if you can find one that still has one of these vans. The parts are discontinued through Mopar and some are available through Vintage Parts, which is a company that your dealer could order through. This does increase the cost of the part plus shipping will be added. The pump ran $532 before it was discontinued in 2008.

There were a couple different systems used and I'd really need the VIN number to be able to be confident in part numbers. If it's the single pump system then the pump part number should be(###) ###-####

What hoses specifically are you needing?

Do you have the VIN?