Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

I have a 2010 Dodge Ram and I keep hearing the go on & off

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Dodge Ram and I keep hearing the flasher go on & off but they are not turned on. Do you know what causes this?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Are you referring to the Hazard Flashers? Do the lamps blink on and off? How often does this occur? Is this happening while driving or sitting still? Does the vehicle have to be running or will it do it while parked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I'm sorry but I was able to figure out the problem. It was a small chip that when I changed the battery fell off, so it was causing the truck to unlock it self, flasher would flash and the horn would go off.Thank you,
Sherry
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Cool, Glad you were able to get it solved on your own...

Thanks for keeping me updated and thanks for using JustAnswer!

Remember, if you need help in the future, you can always request me through "" >My Profile Page< "" (Bookmark this link). Begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it.

Robert