sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 1995 dodge ram 2500 with a v10 engine. I am looking

Customer Question

I have a 1995 dodge ram 2500 with a v10 engine. I am looking for a schematic diagram of the heater box combo it does have a/c as well. the problem is that after I have turned off the ac I get water into the passenger side cab. would like to know where the drain is located?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I'm unable to post directly from the service information due to copyright but can describe the location

The heater box drain is a black plastic tube that goes through the firewall near the bottom and points forward. It's on the very bottom of the evaporator section of the heater box so it's almost directly in line with where the a/c lines go through the firewall.

Find where the a/c lines go through the firewall, the receiver/drier connects directly to the evaporator and mounts to a bracket for support.

Under the drier on the firewall you'll find a black plastic tube coming out of the firewall roughly an inch and a half, about a half inch inside diameter, this is the drain tube.