Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Does a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE have a cabin air filter?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
9/20/2015
Dodge Mechanic: bill, dodge master tech replied 2 years ago
bill
bill, dodge master tech

MOST 2010 minivans DID NOT have a cabin air filter, the cabin filter was standard in 2011 and up on the minivans the dealer service info says my 2 favorite words "if equipped" when I look for cabin air filter on 2010 and earlier minivans, in fact I do not remember ever seeing one with one from the factory, BUT I live in new England and they were uncommon here until the factory decided to make them standard on everything EXCEPT the pick up trucks

if I have satisfied your question please rate me positive if there are other concerns please ask them BEFORE rating me, all rating des is give me credit for the question so I can be paid for it, you have already paid for the use of the service negative ratings do NOT necessarily get you a refund, positive ratings will allow me to assist in the future if needed with this question no further charges

following up to see if you still need assistance or have further questions

bill
bill
bill, dodge master tech