Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

My 2006 charger died I started it and went to back out and

Customer Question

My 2006 charger died I started it and went to back out and it died and will not start it will turn over but nothing else and the check engine light is not on
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Tell me, when you turn the key to the on position, can you hear the fuel pump in the tank run for about two seconds and then turn off?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm really not sure its at the store in town im headed up there now I can let u know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How loud should it be
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

You may need to place your ear under the rear of the vehicle to hear it. It wil be a soft whirring sound. Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Me

Thank you!

Chris