Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 years Diag/Electrical Specialist
13677702

My MAF sensor on my 2013 dodge challenger sxt 3.6L the

Customer Question

my MAF sensor on my 2013 dodge challenger sxt 3.6L the wiring on the sensor has broken off. Can i still drive it without one on? If not how can I fix it myself
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Randall C replied 2 years ago.

Hello,. may I ask how this happened, Is it the wiring /plug on the harness side? have you done anything to try and repair this? Just gathering as much information as I can not being thre

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's the sensor that goes into the side of the air intake tube
Expert:  Randall C replied 2 years ago.

understand, but, still trying to understand, what plug? the harness side or sensor plug side broken? May I ask how this happened?. I am here to help, but odd that the sensor plug is broken and trying to get more information so I can send the best answer i can. Thanks