Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I got dodge dart rallye 2013 I brought it 9aug 2012. My

Customer Question

I got dodge dart rallye 2013 I brought it 9aug 2012. My parking brake STP working(o clicking sound) so I take it to the dealer on the way the engine light comes on..so they look at it and tell me I have a problem a competent is not working right not checking for burn gases I need a computer up grade beside the parking brake.it has 24,107 miles oh and by the way warranty has expire I am stuck
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
told me they do it for 1200. I argue with manager he cut it to 733. Thatmade me nervous.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
If they are referring to the PCM(powertrain control module), it is covered by the federal emissions warranty for 8yrs or 80,000 miles. It should be in your warranty booklet.
Here is a link to it
http://www.chrysler.com/crossbrand/warranty/pdf/2013_Chrysler_warranty.pdf
scroll down to page 20.
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks