Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

We have a 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 with a egr readiness that

Customer Question

hello,we have a 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 with a egr readiness that won,t clear.the vehicle has been driven 500 miles since being at our shop.no mil.egr valve new/air maas new.no leaks after smoke test.using mercedes sds for diagnostics.The only code present is from the gear selector.no driving issues with engine or trans.I think we have to think out-of-the-box on this one.any tips?regards, ***** ***** motors(###) ###-####
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Is this Sprinter equipped with a Gas or Diesel engine?

What were the original codes that lead to the replacement of the EGR valve and the Mass Airflow Sensor?