Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

My gh side pressure is too low and my low side is normal

Customer Question

my high side pressure is too low and my low side is normal
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Start wit reading the system pressure with the AC off, normal pressure on a static system should be right at 100 to 110 PSI on both the low side as well as the high side. With the system running you need 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and right at 200 to 225 PSI on the high side. Check both for me and post back with the actual readings and we can work from there.