Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

2009 dodge ram 1500 quad cab SLT 4x4 5.7 V8 hemi, the light

Customer Question
2009 dodge ram 1500 quad...
2009 dodge ram 1500 quad cab SLT 4x4 5.7 V8 hemi , the light in the dash for the cruise controle comes on but when i try to set the speed nothing happens........ what could be the problem?????????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
8/19/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine why the cruise control does not engage the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and see what the fault code is that should be setting due to its failure. If you can get this done and post back with the fault code I can advise you from there for the steps to repair it.
Ron, ASE Certified Technician