Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

06 dodge ram 3.7 no rpm on gauge when ac is on and low power

Customer Question

Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to be able to try and help you determine the cause of the problem you are having the first thing that need to be done is to have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting in the computer system. If you can get this done and post back with the results I can try and help you get this problem resolved. Post back with the results and we can work from there.