How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jerry Your Own Question
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 1754
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Jerry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have the same question on this page. Except I have the 5.7

Customer Question

hello I have the same question on this page. Except I have the 5.7 hemi engine and I need a belt to bypass the AC. Compressor went out and clutch is fried
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** a 16 Yr Dodge dealership technician and I will be helping you with your question today...
What is the last 8 of your VIN so I can see if we offer a ac bypass pulley?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry but we(dealership) don't offer a bypass pulley.. I found one here:

You will need this and you can use your OEM belt with no issues..

Does this helps?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if there was an auto zone nearby. I also read online I can use an 89.5 inch belt and bypass the compressor. so, I think I will try that
Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 years ago.

Ok give that a try but if it doesn't work you will need to go to whatever parts store is nearby and pickup a bypass pulley and then you will be able to use the same OEM belt...