Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 pick up truck do my injectors

Customer Question

i have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 pick up truck do my injectors have to be turned a certain way?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. No the injectors do not need to be turned a certain way. Just orient them so that the electrical connector can be plugged into the injector.

chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
K so codes read that evac canister leak or fuel system pressure prob
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

What is the actual P code"? Is it P0456?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it is PO455
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Ok that is an evaporative emission system leak. Could be a cracked evap hose or even a loose or bad gas cap. Have the cap checked at your auto parts store. They will check it for free. If there are no leaks, then have a shop connect a leak tester and find and repair the leak.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris