Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I've got a 2013 ram 3500 and my left rear park lights won't

Customer Question

Hi brad I've got a 2013 ram 3500 and my left rear park lights won't work but the turn /brake lights do I checked the main power wire and I'm not getting any juice to it but all my fuses are good
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well that problem magically fixed itself but then gave me three other problems my check engine light is now on as well as traction control light it is giving me three codes
P0882
U029d
U12a4
Do you know what these codes mean and if it's possible to fix them with out going to the dealer I work 6 days a week and use my truck The truck also goes to high idle after it is started and won't stop it stays there unless brake pedal is pushed but once released comes right back on and it's 100 degrees here in south Texas

Look over the files below, and see if you have the tools and skils to complete the diag and avoid the shop.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris