How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask -Brad- Your Own Question
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 7832
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
-Brad- is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ram 1500 SLT: Chris, I have a question on the K17 dodge

Customer Question

Hi Chris, I have a question on the K17 dodge ram 1500 recall. I have a 2009, and have had some recall work done already but still get a clicking sound. I was given a part number CBJ1K172AA that needs to be replaced and was told it is not covered on the K17 recall, however, looking at my old statement they did a part replacement using that part number but this time i'm told it's the blender door actuator....want to make sure i'm not being taken to the cleaners on this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
What is the last 8 of your VIN? if you do need a blend door actuator then it's not covered, only the mode door actuators are covered.. I attached the K17 recall so you can read it.. I hope this helps,Brad