Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Glow plug light stays on and dings 5 times when first started

Customer Question

glow plug light stays on and dings 5 times when first started on '07 dodge 2500 cummins
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
the glow plugs will need to be checked, you either have a faulty glow plug or a faulty glow plug wiring circuit. i recommend to replace the glow plugs if you have never changed them, and also test to make sure the wiring gets 12 v at each plug end when the key is turned on,. hope this helps, Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ
Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there are not actual glow plugs in my cummins engine can you ask someone who may know the machine a little better
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Oh my apologies. I will opt out. Sorry for the mistake. Please hold on and another expert will assist.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
I have opted out. Another expert will be along.