Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Dodge Dakota ST: I have a 2006 Dodge Dakota and needed a new

Customer Question
I have a 2006 Dodge...
I have a 2006 Dodge Dakota and needed a new radio for it, I bought one at a wrecking yard and put it in. I can get FM really well but can't get am. Is this because of the radio code or is it another issue? If it is the code where can I get it as I don't have the original manual.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
7/23/2015
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 2 years ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
DO you need a radio code?
I don't know that is why I asked the question as I did. If you can get me a code I would sure like to try it. the VIN is 1D7HW28KX65689728 the part # ***** the radio isPO5064173AK and the serial # ***** the radio is T 17 AH 130 7 24205.
Can you recheck the VIN?
I am not at all happy with your response. I feel like this was a waste of time and now you want to charge me more to talk on the phone with you. I don't think so.
The VIN you provided is wrong. Please recheck VIN
Jerry, Master Mechanic