Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Dodge Caravan: my 2000 dodge caravan 3.0 a/c is cycling. when

Customer Question

my 2000 dodge caravan 3.0 a/c is cycling. when it cycles the vbelt squeals.howcanI force the compressor to STAY ON?
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today. What are the pressure readings when it cycles?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
The system could be getting low on the pressures and causing it to cycle. That will still be true with emails, so I don't see the point.