Toolhut
Toolhut,
77480539

I have a 2004 Dodge Durango. at 150,000 miles, had a new

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Dodge Durango. at 150,000 miles, had a new engine put in. (last month)
Today, the car was turned off after a short drive. When it was restarted, all of the warning lights came on...speedo and tach stopped working, windows will not open. Radio works, card drives, blower works but ac does not. Any Ideas?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Toolhut replied 2 years ago.

my first thought would be a ground wire wasn't tightened when the engine replaced and it worked loose to the point of no contact. did you change the engine? There are several ground wires that could be suspect.

Expert:  Toolhut replied 2 years ago.

Did you figure anything out?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't think it's the ground. I came out the next morning and the car wouldn't start. After a jump, the dash lights went out. Took it to another mechanic.
Expert:  Toolhut replied 2 years ago.

OK, Let me know if I can be of more assistance.