Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Concorde: 2000 concorde keep getting 340 code. replaced cam

Customer Question

2000 concorde keep getting 340 code. replaced cam sensor still getting it. sputters engine light comes on clear code and starts and runs fine but never know for how long. could crank sensor be causing this?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In some cases the cam sensor code can be set if the signal from the crankshaft sensor does not match due to a failing crank sensor. The place to start is to compare signal from both of them . See the steps to do so in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Crank%20sensor%20testJul%2022.pdf