Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Charger: I have a Dodge Charger 2010 3.5L runs ruff at a idle

Customer Question

I have a Dodge Charger 2010 3.5L runs ruff at a idle I can disconnect number 1 and number 2 coil pack and it don't seems to make a difference the code showed misfire in cylinder 1 I've changed plug coil pack and injector with nothing helping any ideas for my next move
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Start first with making sure have good spark as well as injector pulse on these two cylinders. You can check injector pulse with a standard 12 volt test light by placing the test end on the power wire at the injector and the other end on the ground switch side and then run the engine, if you have injector pulse the light should flash as the engine runs. If the pulse and spark checks okay then run a compression test on both cylinder to be sure you have proper pressure. Check these things for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.