Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Sprinter 2500: 2003 dodge sprinter 2500 diesel,i just had the

Customer Question

2003 dodge sprinter 2500 diesel,i just had the fuel filter changed and now this light on the dash is coming on for a few seconds that look like a gas pump at a gas station and a square that has water like drop inside the square
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
Ok, that is the water in fuel(WIF) warning light.
Because this occurred immediately after fuel filter was replaced, I suspect the connector for the WIF sensor atop the fuel filter housing is either not securely plugged in or sensor not seated completely.
You can either check it yourself in the engine compartment, or return to the shop that did the work and have them recheck their work and correct their mistake
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks