Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Dodge Durango: Need to see if anyone can help me. I had an

Customer Question

Need to see if anyone can help me. I had an O2 sensor go out on my 2003 Dodge Durango. The relay harness that the O2 sensor plugs into melted against the exhaust pipe right after the cat. This is the Downstream O2 Sensor with Federal Emissions. I bought the O2 Sensor along with a pig tail plug to splice into the relay end that melted off so the sensor can plug back in. But, the great part about this is I can't find a wiring diagram to splice it in. Can any one help me?? Remember its Federal Emissions and the Downstream Sensor.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! What engine do you have in the vehicle?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
5.9L
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Ok, copy and paste this link below into your browser's address bar and hit enter to see the connector pinout. I hope this helps!
Chris.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6aym0j35ll87w6/OXYGEN%20SENSOR%201.doc?dl=0
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks!
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome!
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hey when you get a moment, would you kindly rate my service if I have been helpful?
Thank you.
Chris