Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

3500: I have a 2012 ram 3500. I was driving down the interstate…

Customer Question
I have a 2012 ram...
I have a 2012 ram 3500. I was driving down the interstate and the truck just like down shifted and it now reeves hi between first and second. The engine light is on now. It seems to run fine as far as the engine goes. But it shifts late and a little hard. Do you have any idea.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
7/2/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
I need to know which engine you have to see which transmission you have?Do you know which codes are stored?This is a internal transmission concern, once I know the model I can help you diagnose this to see if its a internal clutch issue or a concern at the solenoid and valve body. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
I want a refund. I took my truck to a shop and they found out that a pin on one of the connectors was pulled out a little and the fix it and it runs great now. This took to long and it was not worth the money I paid. I want a refund.