Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Dodge stratus 2.4: I need help rewiring O2 sensor front bank

Customer Question

I need help rewiring O2 sensor front bank 98 Stratus 2.4, plug is bad, can I rewire with any 4 prong or do I have to get same kind and splice it, or rerun all new wires from puter
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.
Expert:  Amedee replied 2 years ago.
You need to get the same exact plug that was originally used from the factory. You can get this plug at your local dodge dealership. Just give them your VIN and they will be able to get you the correct plug.
Expert:  Amedee replied 2 years ago.
The new plug will come with the correct wires in the correct locations. All you need to do is cut the old one out and install the new one place and you will be good to go!
Expert:  Amedee replied 2 years ago.
I am glad I can help! Please dont forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my answer as "excellent service" for assisting you today.
Expert:  Amedee replied 2 years ago.
It has been a pleasure working with you!
Expert:  Amedee replied 2 years ago.
Hello!
It'sCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance? Please let me know!
Customer