Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

1500: where is the fuses airbags on dodge 1500 4.7

Customer Question
where is the fuses for...
where is the fuses for my airbags
on dodge 1500 4.7 v8 truck?
2006
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/26/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics replied 2 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Fuses 20 & 21 in the Under Hood Fuse / Relay Panel power Air Bagssee attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
hello?
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch