Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Dodge caravan sport: I have a dodge caravan and when I start

Customer Question

I have a dodge caravan and when I start it and just give it gas and hit 4 rpg the engine sounds like its bogging
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
call me(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I assume you are saying you are not able to rev the engine past 4000 RPM, if that is the case, can you explain if this is occurring while in park or is this while you are driving it. Post back with the details and we can work from there.