Richard, Dodge Technician
Experience:  Over 26 years of experience as lead tech and shop foreman.
18534624

2014 Ram 3500: My see service system light is on with

Customer Question

My see service for def system light is on with only 24 miles left to drive. Will it be able to drive 120 miles after it counts down to. zero?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
When the countdown reaches 0, you will be able to drive your truck 120 more miles as long as you don't shut it off. Once the counter reaches 0 and you shut the truck off, you will only be able to drive the vehicle at 5 mph maximum speed. I hope this helps, let me know.Thank you,Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
When the countdown reaches 0, you will be able to drive your truck 120 more miles as long as you don't shut it off. Once the counter reaches 0 and you shut the truck off, you will only be able to drive the vehicle at 5 mph maximum speed.
I hope this helps, let me know.
Thank you,