Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Have a 2009 dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi and was wondering if the

Customer Question
intake on a 2009 dodge...
Have a 2009 dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi and was wondering if the intake on a 2009 dodge ram 2500 5.7 hemi would fit on the 1500 as long as u change the fuel injectors and short runner valve and throttle body to what the 1500 would have
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/14/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
It is the very same vin T on both. Both of them take the very same gasket, Felpro MS97089
Mike S.
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician