Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Dodge & Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Journey: Don, My wife's 2010 Journey over heated today.

Customer Question

Hi Don,
My wife's 2010 Journey over heated today. I think coolant is leaking above the exhaust line because white smoke can be seen coming from under the passenger seat. Any suggestions?
Tomto
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Both passenger and driver side heater does not work.
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF you can see smoke or steam from under the seat, then you have a leak inside the cab or IF you are referring under the vehicle, then it is likely a Internal Leak & you need to have a "Reputable" Radiator Shop "Pressure & Gas Test" the Coolant System, to pinpoint the problemapprx 1 hour labor.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.