Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Dodge 2500 cummins: going down the road my abs and brake light

Customer Question
going down the road my...
going down the road my abs and brake light comes on and the cruise control does not work and the a/c doe not work in a few miles or a bump everything works
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/11/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! I have seen something like this being caused by a poor connection at the ignition switch or the ignition switch itself. Could also be a poor connection at that large white connector under the dash left of the steering column. But the thing is it is a loose connection in a power feed circuit. Probably the ignition switch from what I have seen at my dealership. Check connections and grounds in the engine compartment. If all looks good, then replace the ignition switch.
I hope this helps, and let me know if you need further assistance with this.
Chris
Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman