Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Magnum: What should i do i have 2008 dodge magnum sxt that…

Customer Question
What should i do i...
What should i do i have 2008 dodge magnum sxt that wont do anything when i turn it on to start..? I found a blown fuse in trunk fuse box
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/8/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! This could be a number of things from a bad battery, to a failed starter motor. Let's start with the battery. When you turn on the headlights are they nice and bright? And if so, when you do turn the key to the start position, do the lights stay bright , or get real dim, or go off completely?
Chris
Ya the battery is good i found a 25amp fuse blown in back whivh is for ignition
Can i test module where key is
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Ok, try disconnecting the negative battery cable for 2 minutes and then reconnect it. Tat may reset the WCM (Wireless Control Module).
Chris
Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman