Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Magnum R/T hemi: I'm having problems with my 06 dodge magnum…

Customer Question
I'm having problems with my...
I'm having problems with my 06 dodge magnum rt with all my lights on dash flickering and sometimes all my gauges dropping to zero dodge say they don't know what's going on just saying they don't know if the fcm will fix the problem what can I do to stop this problem. I like my car but I can't deal with this problem much longer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/8/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
How often and for how long does this occur? While occurring we need to verify the battery voltage is 13-15 volts, then we need pull the cluster and wiggle test the wires and connectors to try and make this occur and to check for damaged wires or connectors. Can you do these things?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician