Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ram 1500 quad cab 5.7: 2006 ram 1500 5.7 won't run. No prior

Customer Question

2006 ram 1500 5.7 won't run. No prior problems I went to leave and just turns over. I checked for codes...none. I checked fuses all good. I sprayed ether in air intake and not firing off. I changed crankshaft position sensor and no change. ?????
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also the ETC light is on and stays on for about 5 seconds along with the engine light that then blinks 10 times before staying on.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Can you verify there is ignition spark, fuel pressure, and injector pulse while cranking?
Is the ASD relay energizing with the key on?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris