Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge 1500: 95 dodge 1500 , changing axles seals , removed…

Customer Question
95 dodge 1500 , changing...
95 dodge 1500 , changing axles seals , removed both axles but cannot get differental out of housing ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/5/2015
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 3 years ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!
My name is ***** ***** I'm a 16 yr Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership technician that will be helping you today. NOTE: The deposit you placed will not credit me unless you rate me positive, and feel free to reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating.
The axle you have is a 9-1/4 and it has adjusters on the side of the carrier. But to remove the axles all you need to do is remove the 5/16 pin and slide out the kingpin. Then push the axles in and the C clips will fall out and you can pull the axles out..
I hope this helps, and if you need anymore assistance all you have to do is reply..
And feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs.
Have a great day,
Brad