Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
66997337

3500 ram diesel: I am a repair shop that has a 95 ram 3500

Customer Question

I am a repair shop that has a 95 ram 3500 dump truck and when you push the brake pedal it slowly goes to the floor? no leaks anywhere no loss of fluid and it only dose it when it is running?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.Test the Rear Wheel Anti-Lock valve for leakage internally. To do this, locate the RWAL valve under the master cylinder. In the front there is a rubber cap, poke a hole, using a paper clip, through this rubber cap until the paper clip bottoms out. Have a helper start the engine and press on the brakes several times. If the paper clip moves at all during the brake application, the RWAL valve is leaking into the accumulator and should be replaced.I would imagine that is your issue but if not please let me know and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for it. Thank you.