Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Magnum: I have 2006 dodge magnum, the vehicle security alarm

Customer Question

I have 2006 dodge magnum, the vehicle security alarm indicator light is flashing, and at first the car would start and run a few seconds, now the car will not turn over at all, changed the battery in the key fob, and the doors lock and unlock, also the steering wheel will not lock after removing the key from the ignition, even when I turn the steering wheel. I didn't have trouble last night driving home, hope you can tell me what I might can try.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert