How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wayne Crawford Your Own Question
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 4017
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Wayne Crawford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Pt cruiser: ,I have a 2006 pt cruiser crd touring I would

Customer Question

I have a 2006 pt cruiser crd touring I would like to know what the control box is on drivers side on suspension turret part number:04891503AA
is it cruise control or not no cruise control not fitted at present but trying to
thanks Geoff
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Technically that is called the bell crank housing. It is the motor that operates the cruise control.